JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/1/23

Jeanne- CE!

I love new beginnings! Yesterday's sleet event is transitioning over to freezing rain today; roads are still a colossal mess-- TX is notorious for pickup and SUV drivers feeling falsely invincible on ice. We're probably on the national news again...eyeroll! Schools and lots of businesses are closed, and newscasters beg people not to get out in it. I'll stay tucked in my cozy nest, hoping the ice accumulation doesn't wreak havoc with trees and power lines. I always have lots of healthy, fun, and productive options on the home front; duly blessed and truly grateful that my home is my favorite place. It's all good!

deb Replied:

Yes Jeanne ~ I did see the news reports about all your ice issues! I know it's probably because most people there have very little experience driving on ice & snow. Be safe! By the way, I was rereading some old posts on the Message board & found the one talking about where you work....I googled it & it looks like a very unique & interesting place ~ you're doing some very good work!

Diane Replied:

Well, I didn't get good news on my hip. I need hip replacement on both hips. Today I have just been taking all of that in and of course working in prek

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I spend the day scrubbing floors and processing my news from the ENT. It was an ok day. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.