JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/13/23

Jeanne- CE!

Back in the saddle again within clinic and school protocol that I can be out and about as long as I stay masked around others through day 10. Happy to be gradually getting my freedoms back. I have to make a dedicated effort not to do too much too soon. We do have date night planned by me tonight, which just means I'll pick something up from the hot buffet at Whole Foods after work and we'll watch something. We've always tried to keep our dates, "in sickness and in health," good times and sad times, with few exceptions. It's all good!

deb Replied:

Glad you are out into the world today Jeanne!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Glad you're getting back out there, Jeanne! Today the dog is at Academy (which is a day at the training school) so I have been getting all kinds of things done that I just haven't been able to do. I can't say I've made the best food choices though. Somehow I need to get myself back on track. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.