JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/14/23

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Gal-entine's Day to all the sassy SYD sistahs! My day will not be in the Valentine love record books today, as the cat barfed, I am still masking around others through Thursday, and in separate bedrooms until then. Not exactly Hallmark Channel material or anything for Sandy to write about, lol! Will probably just relax at home after work, getting a few quiet things done. I am grateful for all of the real love that is in my life in many forms and fashions and that I can bypass all of the showy, fakey stuff. It's all good!

deb Replied:

I like your attitude Jeanne! It may not be all "roses & chocolates". But if we know in our hearts that we are loved, it makes ALL the difference in the world!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

We will just hang at home tonight and enjoy every minute of it. Today they have started putting up our fence and I AM SO EXCITED! It will be nice for Oscar to be able to get out and run free. He needs to burn off some of his energy! It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.