JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Yo Yo Issue

Sue Ellen

I am having an issue with this. I am doing better than I had been but find myself
celebrating with my losses and eating more desserts than I should.
I have gotten no more 1/2 gallons of ice cream (regular) in home.
However, need input on how to quit these other desserts. Cheetos, Pretzels,
FF/SF puddings. So, IF you want to reply I will read later. thanks

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have a yo-yo issue too. I do great and then I undo it all. Then I do great and then I undo it all.

Eve Replied:

Sounds like me. Love icecream. Very diffucult to do but I think the best would be to find and decide on something else that you celebrate with, so that you don't do the icecream habit. I myself try to drink tea without sugar or do a craft i loved or Watch a series I like. Or if nothing Else works replace with nice cream. Recommend the book power of habit.

Sandy Replied:

Isn't this the way we all seem to do it? I am great at working hard and then undoing it all. I have no real answer except willpower. I know that I have gone to bed really early to avoid eating. I have also taken a bath or shower because it's the one place I don't eat! LOL

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks for the replies. I know it is a mind set on what I concentrate on. Willpower to me is really a will not power. I WILL NOT EAT that ..... whatever it may be tempting me. I am determined to keep on making the best choices I can. Thanks again and lets all pray this will be our best year.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.