JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/15/23

Jeanne- CE!

Not much out of the ordinary, as my schedule is cleared to allow for continued rest and healing. Thankful for the gift of sleep! Using the quiet after-work time to address several tedious things online that I never feel like doing, but need to be done; also relaxing and getting to bed super early, having no trouble conking out when I hit the pillow. Self care matters. It's all good!

deb Replied:

Happy to hear you are still taking it easy. From my experience with COVID, it really does take awhile to be back to your normal self! Take care Jeanne!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Keep on resting, Jeanne! Today the fence work continues, they are trying to get it finished today. I am also getting my hair cut (it's only been 8 months...). My plan is to make chili and a home made salad dressing but that has been my plan for several days now and it keeps not happening so we'll see. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

Wow Lyn! You got me beat! It has only been 5 months for since! I need to make an appointment!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.