JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/17/23

Jeanne- CE!

It's FriYAY, and I'm thankful for each little bit of post-covid progress. It's so great to feel comfortable unmasking around my Loves again and getting back to the regular routine. Still lots of quiet things needing to be done, so I'll peck away, be mindful of my energy, and enjoy a little visit with Di later. It's all good!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

deb Replied:

Today is our Wedding Anniversary! It will be extra special this year as we have 3 of our grandchildren here overnight ~ Henry, Caroline & Freya! The Mom's are providing our anniversary meal to be served by the kids! Brielle (who will not be here, as she & 2 of her friends are enjoying a day at a Game Center and a slumber party) made a beautiful cake for us. I will try to post a picture here, but if it doesn't work I will post it in my blog!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Happy anniversary! What a sweet celebration!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Happy Anniversary Deb! And glad you're feeling better, Jeanne! I've just been doing this and that today. Our fence is done so spending time outside with the dog, and he is loving it! It has been a great day!

Sandy Replied:

Happy anniversary Deb! Sounds like a fun celebration. Glad you are on the mend Jeanne. Lyn I bet Oscar loves having a fenced yard. I enjoy my fenced yard too for my kids dogs.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.