JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/18/23

Jeanne- CE!

Schedule is still cleared for R&R, but I enjoy being home. Trying to get my senses of taste and smell back, which really means doing nothing, just waiting for it to improve, lol! We've canceled our "Valentine's" dinner twice, because I just can't justify going out somewhere fancy and nice, and not being able to taste it; something to look forward to though! I'll get back to light intentional exercise, spend time on chorale music, get Di over here for take-out Mediterranean buffet and idle goofing around, and peck away at some tedious online stuff; might even bake a breakfast cake. Can't keep a good girl down for long. It's all good!

deb Replied:

I hope your sense of taste & smell returns soon....that's not fun! I am relaxing after our celebration & sleepover with 3 of our grandkids. It was so much fun, but I am exhausted! But it's a " good tired"! I will try to post some pics on my blog later.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.