JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/19/23

Jeanne- CE!

Gary is preaching this morning and I'm tuning in online; it's an older congregation and they are sweet, but I honestly think they'd feel better if I stayed home, having just had covid. Fine with me, as it's 40ish miles one way! Thankful for continued healing, returning energy, and some nice hints that sense of taste and smell are returning, yay! Temps are warming up, so I'm hoping to get outside as well; but mostly a Sabbath-y day of renewal and nothing too intense. Breakfast cake and chorale practice will probably work for today. It's all good!

deb Replied:

You have been so considerate of others during your time with COVID. I applaude you!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've been lazily cleaning the house and we took the dog out for a car ride. I'm busy dreaming about when I can get out into the garden and hoping the dog doesn't destroy it all. LOL It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.