JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/2/23

Jeanne- CE!

Day #3 of school closings and being socked in due to icy weather. It is spectacular to see, though! Thankfully, the power has stayed on, and thawing has begun and will melt all of this quickly. I know I'm blessed to have lots of options in a safe home that I love; but this is also a reminder that I also like getting out and about and am not ready for full-on retirement, lol! Today I'll do some general planning and and prepping in the kitchen, and make a nice soup that I've been wanting to try; also planning more music and yoga time, both of which I truly need in my life; also odds and ends around the house. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I had a busy day with meetings and then a dog lesson. I did make an easy soup, of course it's back to not letting me post a picture! I think I will partake in wine instead of yoga tonight... It has been a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.