JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/22/23

Jeanne- CE!

Today after school I'll check in with Dr. Tim; it will be both great to see him and to get his input as to my post-covid wellness situation. Will probably pop in to Natural Grocers after that for some wellness staples, then a quick bite at home before Di and I get our "ashes" over to one of the neighborhood churches for Ash Wednesday service. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I plan to spend the day starting seeds and working on dog training. She has given me a lesson to work on with him where I am training him to stay on his bed while I do yoga. So right now it will just be me pretending to do poses so I can watch and correct him but I love how she is thinking of things like this. We have severe storms coming through, I thought it was supposed to be this afternoon but it looks like it may be any minute now. I will be sure and hydrate today (ugh) because I have been slacking and I can feel it. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

Stay safe in the upcoming storms Lyn! That is a good training exercise for Oscar!
Jeanne~ I am so happy you are well again. But be gentle with yourself for a bit more....I have heard (& I experienced this after I had COVID) that some of the nagging symptoms can stick around for quite awhile....hopefully you skip that part!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn, so sorry about that storm. Weather is volatile everywhere we turn!

Deb, I checked out pretty well with Dr. Tim yesterday, but you're right: nagging symptoms hang on a bit on their way out! I am trying to take good care.

deb Replied:

Jeanne ~ good to hear that you're on your way to a full recovery!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.