JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

How's everyone doing?

Jeanne- CE!

Thinking of everyone here! Wow, lots of weird weather, health concerns, dr. visits, "life" happening with all of you! Are we in one of those crazy universal times where everything is just topsy turvy for a while; or is this the new normal?

deb Replied:

I've been wondering the same thing Jeanne! Lots of things going on right now. I had my visit with the doctor on the 1 year anniversary of my valve replacement (TAVR) yesterday. Up at 5:00 a.m. yesterday to get to the hospital by 9:00 a.m. everything looks good with my valve, but after I got home I rec'd test results in my email and it shows that my right chamber of my heart is severely enlarged & they never mentioned that at my appointment. So now I will be calling them to see what's up with that. All this is so worrisome.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh my goodness, Deb! You'd think that would be worth a mention. Been thinking of you a lot! Keep us posted, please!

Sandy Replied:

I didn't get the snow that Peggy did in southern MN. We got some wicked winds though.

I'm concerned about the new program. Glad to hear there's some attention being paid to it but I would really miss my blogging.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.