JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/24/23

Jeanne- CE!

I am quickly getting used to and loving having Fridays off; FriYAY! Today I'll peck away at some pesky online tasks and glitches that are still not resolved-- but will be a major joy to have done; this and that around the house; planning and prepping; take-out Mediterranean with Di and Gary; lots of TLC and down time to get back to 100% on the wellness front. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I am doing house stuff and seed stuff. I will keep it healthy and hydrated. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

I had a dermatologist appointment today...I need Mohs surgery on my lower leg near my ankle. It is basal cell . I also stopped by the optometrist office for an issue with my glasses. Dentist appointment next Wednesday. I have decided that February & March are not good months for me. It was March 2001 when I had my bypass surgery, February 2022when I had my valve replaced and now this. Oh well ~ it's all good & I feel fortunate that things can be repaired!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn and Deb, what haven't you two been through lately, and with such inspiring attitudes. I know it's been far from easy!

Sandy Replied:

I admire the tenacity of my friends on this site. I'm so glad we will continue to be connected. I'm exploring the new site and may just like it. What do you think of it?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I like a lot about it. The competitions are weird, hopefully they improve. The comps hep me, even the ones I don't finish. LOL I'm trying to figure out the message boards, how to easily tell if there has been a response or if you have to just open each one and see. I like how on ours it's clear if I haven't checked the thread and it says how many replies there are. It's all stuff I'll get used to once I figure it out. I'm just happy we all get to stay together!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm not looking for new things to chart and track, but am glad those features are there for those who have been wanting and needing more. I'll probably check in on the new app periodically. I'm open to new ideas and always open to learning more, but what I do on the classic SYD is quick and easy for me. When I made the commitment to clean eating, I spent HOURS figuring things out, and now it's just what I do; the new things take time at first, then settle in. I do need my buddies here, and that's the best part, whatever else happens!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.