JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/25/23

Jeanne- CE!

Today I'm continuing with the weekend list, getting out for a pretty pedi and goofing off with Di, having chofam Erica and her two teens over for take-out mom & pop Italian food and a game night. It's all good!

deb Replied:

Sounds like a nice day Jeanne! I have 2 of my granddaughters here today. Our other day & her hubby & little William (almost 4) may be coming over this afternoon or tomorrow. Nice sunny day so far but not real warm. Roger drove to Strongsville (about 1 & 1/2 hours away) for a District wrestling match for our older grandson (senior in high school). I feel a bit guilty not going, but I do not like wrestling and the bleachers are difficult for me to sit in for a long time. Plus, after falling at one of his football games, I sort of have PTSD about attending sporting events!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Sounds fun, Jeanne! And I totally get where you're coming from, Deb! Today I have been making a weekly garden planner, which should be simple but the program I always used went away so now I'm having to learn a new program. Tonight the hubs and I are going to go grocery shopping because Monday it's supposed to storm and he doesn't want me to have to go out in it. I will do all the healthy things, no matter what! It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.