JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/26/23

Jeanne- CE!

On this one day I plan to sing in church and rehearse a bit after, tend to some self care, tie up loose ends from the weekend-- mostly a Sabbath-y Sunday. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I plan to hang with the hubs, probably go do a bunch of grocery shopping that we talked ourselves out of last night. But who knows, we may talk ourselves out of it again today. I will work on keeping my doggo in "place" while I'm on the yoga mat and I will do all the healthy things. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

Today I will walk outside and try to eat healthy! I have decided I have been messing around way too long with these extra pounds....time to shed them and get moving! Our youngest daughter and her hubby & little Will may be coming over for a visit ~ haven't heard from her yet. I got up early this morning & the sun was coming up before 7 a.m. ~ Spring is inching towards us!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm in the same place, Deb. I am ready to get this process going again! One thing the new site has done is got me to track my food, at least for now, simply to see how it functions. Hopefully I will keep doing it!

deb Replied:

They said they were going to have exercise videos....am I just not seeing the, or have they perhaps not put them on the site yet?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Under daily tracking look at the exercise section and there is a link to videos there. It won't let me post a pic here so I'll text you one. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.