JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/3/23

Jeanne- CE!

Back to school today after three days away for ice; some schools are still closing today. We're having Emmaus accountability time tonight, and I am the host and provider of the meal and hospitality. We're starting a little earlier than usual this time, so there may or may not be time for yoga and practice after; regardless, it's FriYAY of a two day work week. It's all good!

Lynโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ Replied:

I will 100% make time for yoga. The last two days have been chaos so today, no ifs, ands, or buts! I have a list of things to do and will be productive. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

I will be finishing up my housecleaning before my sister and her husband arrive. The four of us will be going to a nice restaurant for dinner tonight and they are spending the night. It is very cold here today so warm clothes will be the fashion tonight! ๐Ÿงฅ๐Ÿงค

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.