JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/5/23

Jeanne- CE!

On this one day, the plan is to sing in my little choir (more like an ensemble), hold space for music practice and stretching & moving, but mostly just BE rather than do-- as much Sabbath rest as I can manage. My BEing can sometimes lead me off to unexpected places, lol. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

This morning I will be doing some cleaning and organizing, the rest of the day will hopefully be a rest day. My son is coming in from Chicago so I imagine we will be going out to eat tonight. It is going ot be a great day!

Nutmeg Replied:

Planning on doing laundry, some cleaning, riding the exercise bike and going for a swim. Tried a low impact workout I found on YouTube yesterday. It was kind of boring because there was no music, just a women rambling on about pain and fitness for 1/2 an hour but I think I'll try the same one again and mute it while listening to my own music or watching tv.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.