JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 3/1/23

Jeanne- CE!

Wow, another new month; looks like it's coming in like a lion in TX; I love a great beneficial rain, but this ongoing severe weather at unpredictable times is for the birds! I did find out that I have a blocked parotid gland (salivary related), related to the covid, that may or may not exit peacefully. I'll wait a day or two to see how it's going. I have such good wellness care! Tonight is Emmaus accountability time, as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Hopefully your problem resolves itself, Jeanne! Right now we have lamb conditions but I haven't looked at the forecast to know what is to come. Today I plan to work with the doggo, start some more seeds, and actually do yoga. I want to start (and finish) March right. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

March is in like a lamb in Ohio as well! Sunny & it's supposed to get up to 65° today. I am planning on 20 minutes of gentle stretching, a tai chi YouTube video and a 30 minute walk outside! Jeanne ~ I hope your issue with the blocked gland is resolved. I have a dental appointment today to repair 2 old fillings, which I'm not looking forward to. I am such a baby when it comes to the dentist. I am using the Effudex cream on my forehead & nose per my dermatologists orders. It is itching like crazy and turning red & bumpy (it is for precancerous areas from sun damage). Sheesh!

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

Love, Light and Wellness to you Jeanne

Hehehe Lions and Lambs? I'm fascinated by how you guys refer to weather in animal terms. I had barely gotten used to the human names for storms

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Thulz, "In like a lion and out like a lamb" is a saying only used in reference to March. I think it's roots are in astronomy, something to do with constellations in the sky, but now refers to weather because early march can be cold and stormy and late march things are usually warming up and more gentle.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.