JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 3/2/23

Jeanne- CE!

Today is a weather alert day, starting mid-afternoon, but of course, who knows this far out? After school, I have chorale rehearsal scheduled. I'm doing everything I can to help my post-covid issues to exit peacefully, without becoming infected. it feels like it's slowly turning the right direction.Come on body, you can heal naturally! It's all good!

deb Replied:

You got this Jeanne! Just think how badly these post COVID things affect people who are not so health conscious like you are! Have a great day!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

If anyone's body can do it it's yours, Jeanne! Today the doggo is at Academy (which is the trainer and her staff working with him) so I have a bit of free time. I will spend it in the garage focusing on my seeds and not having to jump up every 30 seconds because he is into something. I will do all the healthy things! It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

Lyn ~ are you going to have a graduation party for Oscar when he's done at the Academy?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Haha, I should, as expensive as it is.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.