JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 3/3/23

Jeanne- CE!

The calm after the storm, literally; we were spared but not everyone was. I slept long and hard after the excitement of getting ourselves and the furfam into the storm shelter. Most area events had been cancelled prior, so I thought I might be able to get a few things done after the worst of the storm passed but I just alternated scrolling on my phone and sitting around. It feels good to resist stress eating in times like these. Today is unscheduled as our friends canceled plans with us due to illness, so I'll probably mostly get things done at home, catch up on chorale music, and maybe both get out for our mom and pop Mediterranean food, and get out for some fresh air. It's all good!

deb Replied:

So glad you're ok with all the bad weather you've been having. Just grey and rainy here today ~ I don't think we have any severe weather coming.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

So glad everything is ok! We had storms here all day but nothing like that. Ethan is home so he is going out with us tonight. It is going to keep being a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.