JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Love coming back here

Sandy

I sneak back in here once in awhile and I check my ticker almost daily. I miss these blogs and the way they worked. Wish the new site had tickers and pictures so I felt more connected. I also miss the contests although I didn't do them often.

For those who haven't gotten to the new site, Lyn does an awesome exercise chart for us and we have done some walking challenges that took us to Italy and more! It's fun to stay connected.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I honestly like this site better, but the message boards aren't active here like they are there. But for me, I need the ticker and the blogs and the buddy chats. And the comps, I miss those SO much! My chart is nothing compared to the actual comps. Maybe we'll see a revival over here in ghost town!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I checked in again recently with admin, since our last message board communication thread with them was in the summer-- that's when I surveyed everyone as to priorities for new things being added in, they chimed in on the message board threads, and still nothing has been added in. They're still saying changes are on the way, and thanked me for patience-- which I don't have, but do practice. I remember when the new site started admin said they would keep the ghost town up, but not maintain this side in any way. I like the energy of the message boards on the new side, but that's all I do. The Maintenance ticker is over here, and I always stop by here first on my way to the message boards, to check blogs and keep in touch with Joan tracking our green dots, and anyone else who reappears and wonders what's going on.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Maybe if we all switched back to here they'd get the hint. LOL I say that but I'm not sure they even pay attention to either site.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

...not to mention that we never got our poop and eye-rolling emojis.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

Oh man the comps... The annual one was such a crucial one for me and I won't lie I kept checking this year to see if by some miracle they would allow us to create it again.
Sandy and I would chase each other up and down that one

Haha Lyn maybe they would because if you just checked under the community feed you'll see just how many more people are actually silently active here

I'm also using the dot calendar now as well... really some of the small tweaks they could have added on the new site

Sandy Replied:

I agree ladies 100%. I come here to see my percentages and ticker etc.

Diane Replied:

I do love the blogs on here. I was going to come daily and I haven't

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.