JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

New SYD

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜

This is just to let those who show up here know that there is a new version of this site where there are more people. There are no comps or anything and a lot of the features are missing but the message board is more active which is great for community and support. I'm tracking here again because I miss the ticker and the blog feature (and buddy chat if there were still people here to chat...) but I'm over there for the people. I'll attach a link because I don't see the link at the top anymore.
Link didn't work...try this...https://startyourdiet.app/program/

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Ok, well when I click home the link to the new site pops up so that's probably the easiest way to get there.

Joan Replied:

Thanks Lyn. I stay here because I still track my food and I don't find the food tracking on the new one very user friendly plus I have entered so many of my own food items - transferring them all would take forever lol

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I agree that this one is easier to use. Hopefully they will hear us and tweak the new site...

Diane Replied:

Came back to see what was going on over here. I like the blogs and buddy chats too.

Brenda Replied:

I was wondering where everyone has gone? Why the new site?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I think they said this one was in a format that made it impossible to update.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

What an awesome surprise to see so many new blogs when I logged in

I keep trying to go to the new site and just get overwhelmed trying to read and catch up...it's definitely not for someone like me who is not able to go on there on a daily basis in order to keep up

Let us know as soon as they do a blog feature that side Otherwise, I'll be over here in Ghost-town lol

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Maybe we can bring it back to life!

Sue Ellen Replied:

I'm around but with the old SYD as I am not into change at this age of 76, today. Easier for me with the old. I have been losing 7 pounds. So good luck to all in 2024.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Happy New Year, Sue Ellen, and all the best on your wellness journey!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Wishing all the best for you Sue Ellen!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hope some will keep in touch with me here on the old SYD too

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm going to be around here more. I need the ticker and some other stuff that isn't over there.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.