JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: 100 Days of 100 Days (Linda's Blog)

Denise

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: 100 Days of 100 Days (Linda's Blog) - which runs from 09/22/2011 through 12/31/2011.

Denise Replied:

Would you like to join me on this one? It's a great way to both Countdown to the New Year and pick up some new learned behaviors. There is one small catch to joining....okay 2. The first is that once this one is over to end the year, we'll start a new one back up at the beginning of the year. The second is you need to have a reward for this one (and one for the next). My reward is a Facial. I've always wanted one. What's yours?

Cherylee Replied:

I will join you. I just finished 100 days with Linda and am anxious to go through it again. For anyone wondering if it is worth the time and effort, I will tell you my experience SCREAMS YES!!
I lost 27 pounds, many inches, I lost many bad habits and gained tons of self esteem and confidence in myself. Why would I want to do it again? It is like reading a book the second time around. I am at different place then I was the first time around, and the challenges will feel differently. Please do this for yourself.
As far as a reward, I will give it some thout, but getting through those days are reward enough for me.

Denise Replied:

It will be nice to have you with me Cherylee. I won't be so lonely. LOL! (Just so you don't think I'm creepy, I just said that because with the lack of response, I thought I was going to be the only one.)

Flobee Replied:

I would like to join in I have started teh 100 days a couple of times never seem to get past the first week. Maybe doing it with someone elses will get me through it. I need some motorvation I have lost it all.

Denise Replied:

Aw Flobee! I understand. I've been there a few times myself. Would it help to think of a fantastic reward for something to look forward to?

Cherylee Replied:

Flobee, you will really like doing the 100 days with the author of the book, she is very inspiring. I think that going through it with others helps too. Go for it !

Denise Replied:

I've been thinking of you Flobee and wonder if you're anything like me. For some reason I seem to do better if I'm doing things like these daily 100's with a group. Left on my own, I seem to lose interest. This will be the first time I am working towards a reward though too.

Cherylee, anymore thought on your reward?

Cherylee Replied:

I would love to get a massage, it has been many many years since I have had one. And being so very overweight, I felt more awkward than relaxed. Now I am 120+ pounds lighter, I could probably relax.

Cherylee Replied:

I am looking forward to this 100 days. I am doing it along with 100 sit ups a day for 100 days challenge. I have been pretty dissaplined with my dots, so this 100 days, each dot stands for two things. Miss one, miss them both.

Denise Replied:

How did I miss that Cherylee?! Congratulations!!! 120 and then some lighter. Do you have a blog? I'm wondering if you might write an entry or even write a message entry on how you made it through the low times during that weight loss. By low times, it seems to me that folks have trouble with plateaus. How did you get through yours?

Flobee Replied:

IS there going to be a thread on this 100 days for comments as we go through the 100 days I have my calander marker we are starting today

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.