JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: All's WELL in April!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: All's WELL in April! - which runs from 04/01/2018 through 04/30/2018.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The month has barely begun; let's do this!

I will stick to what is working for me- basically Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, and keeping the perfectionist monster at bay by giving credit for the best possible choice under the circumstances when life happens. Now about that twice a day plank-out...

Lyn Replied:

I am going to up my exercise this month...and by that I mean get back to where I was before the holidays happened...I felt so much better when I was doing more each day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Still Green Jeanne so far! Yesterday, my body had that feeling of coming down with something, or possibly allergies, so I decided to rest more, stay home from my chorale rehearsal, and drink all kinds of home remedy type things with garlic, ginger, honey, cayenne pepper, etc. Today I feel better, but definitely congested, and I am thankful for my strong body that makes short work of things like this!

Lyn Replied:

I'm dealing with lack of sleep from these nerve issues, thankfully I start pt Monday and I am optimistic that it will help. Unfortunately, none of my healing remedies work for no sleep...other than sleep which is the ultimate healing remedy but out of reach at this moment. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Bumping this back to the top so that we can check in with ourselves about how April has gone so far, have a strong finish to the month, and set goals for your May wellness plans.

It's gone pretty well for me; I have actually done the two planks every day, and am seeing benefits. I will keep planking but it will not be a requirement for May, as I have found myself having to get that second plank in right before bed a few times; loooooooo-zer, lol!. What I WILL plan is to force the issue of getting enough rest, as lack of rest is what stalled my weight loss more than anything when I was in weight loss mode.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Rjaatt, those are great tips that I can pass along to several people I know who have trouble sleeping. I do not have trouble sleeping; I am a great sleeper. My challenge is getting to bed early enough to get the amount of sleep that my body needs, so I just need to be mindful about not staying up too late at night for how early I get up in the morning.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.