JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: MAY you live well and BE well!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: MAY you live well and BE well! - which runs from 05/01/2018 through 05/31/2018.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

What will earn you a green dot a day in May?

I will continue to be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! This means being in a regular rotation in all of my wellness checkpoint areas: weight, clean eating almost all of the time, proper hydration, exercise, physical therapy, balance of work and play. To earn my green dot, I will have to have slept/rested for at least 7 hours each night. This will probably be more challenging than planking twice a day was, but here goes!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thanks for all that you do, Rjaatt! I am also grateful for everyone here!

Lyn Replied:

For May I hope to walk a more narrow path than typical. I am a firm believer in doing this in a way that is sustainable for me for life, not too many rules and restrictions but common sense about what works for me and my body...but lately I have been all over the place and I think for just one month I will really watch myself and give myself a little more structure, just for the month of May and then hopefully it will come to me more naturally again. That is my plan, anyway. LOL It is my birth month as well! It's going to be a great one!

Lyn Replied:

5/3/69

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.