JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: January Journey to Wellness!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: January Journey to Wellness! - which runs from 01/01/2019 through 01/31/2019.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

It's that time again- to tweak the plan for the month ahead. I have managed to stay in goal weight range this season, but my body has informed me that it feels much better on plan. What will work for you as we start another new year?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! It is time for me to walk a narrower stretch of the wellness road. I will keep doing what works, just scaled down. I will keep the eating clean, stay hydrated, control my portions, and keep in check with the wellness rotation of physical activity, deep breathing/meditation/down time/rest, music practice, cooking. Live well and be well!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I hope to get myself back to my place of flow.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

You will, Lyn! I'm confident that I can speak for many in saying that if you are not flowing, I will do what I can to help you get unstuck. I credit this site and the wonderful, supportive people here for many wellness milestones that I was nowhere near until I joined here and stayed. Always a work in progress, and learning from the knowledge, care, experience, and wisdom of others.

FastK Replied:

way more fasting in Jan and holding true to it and gaining great results from it. I know zero carb eating is my life, well 10 total carbs per day, but throwing in a lot of hard core fasting is my goal. I will see how I do

Anna Replied:

My goal is to try and live in the present. Let go of what stresses me and gets me in emotional eating mode. I weigh less than I used to so that is a plus. I like the site www.fatsecret.com because it will give me the nutrient value per gram. For example I wanted to know what 60g of apples were but I could only find 100. I went there and lo and behold I weighed over 200lbs. I weigh a little over 175 now so I thought it was a nice booster for me. I had not used the site in quite a while but it helped me realize that time can change things. So as I try to live in the day and work things out today... maybe I will be a little smaller tomorrow... Let's see.

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

I will focus. We put so much effort into various projects in our lives often whilst neglecting ourselves along the way and I know that for me the effort I put into my own well being and weight loss is always rewarded! I will look holistically at every area, pay them all regular attention, mind, body, spirit.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.