JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: February Exercise Minutes

Lyn💛

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: February Exercise Minutes - which runs from 02/01/2019 through 02/28/2019.

Celie Replied:

Hi Lyn, Just want to say hi and thank you for the motivation to exercise! What kind of exercises do you like to do? Celie

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yoga is my favorite year round, once the weather breaks I like to walk and ride my bike. What about you?

Celie Replied:

I really like water aerobics. I did two classes back to back on the first. That doesn't happen very often! I have a step at home that I do now and then, but, if the weather is nice I like to go for a 20-30 minute walk in the morning. I want to get back to riding my bike....in the spring....if it ever comes
back!

Lyn💛 Replied:

LOL I'm ready for it to warm up a bit, that's for sure!

Celie Replied:

It's getting colder out, expecting more snow, BUT the water in the pool was so comfortable! I stayed and exercised/water walked for an extra half hour......

Gwen Replied:

@ Celie
I love water walking. It is a great workout!

Celie Replied:

It really is. You think, 'this is too much fun and easy to be exercise'. Rethink that thought the next day when you feel those sore muscles!

Celie Replied:

I haven't been to the pool! The roads are covered with snow. The snow has finally stopped today and the sun is shinning!! My exercise has been limited to shoveling the stuff off the sidewalk........

Lyn💛 Replied:

I've been slacking, it is time to up my game! This ice is really putting a damper on things, now they are talking a bunch of snow again so it doesn't look like I am getting outside anytime soon.

flower Replied:

The snow and ice are hindering my getting out to gym as well and the result is showing on my scale ...the moves I can do at home are just not enough to boost my metabolism....

Celie Replied:

Yay!! The roads are clear again! The pool is calling my name!!! So good to get back there! I could do my step at home BUT it is way more fun to get some seeds planted and take care of the seedlings already up....... What can I say?

Celie Replied:

Gardening is good exercise as well as fun.. I have to be happy planting seeds and waiting for them to come up indoors as everything outside is under snow....and we're expecting MORE snow! Made it to the pool today for the aquacising class. So much fun..... Have a great day everyone!

Celie Replied:

More snow today, but the days are getting longer. Only a few days left in this month!! Thanks for this contest, it has helped me to be more mindful! Can you continue it?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I will do another one next month!

Celie Replied:

Awesome!!! Thanks.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.