JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: March Exercise Minutes

Lyn💛

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: March Exercise Minutes - which runs from 03/01/2019 through 03/31/2019.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am determined to do better in March than I did in February.

Celie Replied:

I need to make exercise a habit and enjoyable!

Celie Replied:

Enjoyed the swimnastics class this morning. I almost always stay after the actual class and do water-walking to make a full hour or more. Some days I use the treadmill or recumbent bike then use the pool for water-walking. day#1

Celie Replied:

I envy you for being able to work in your yard! I have a small yard but its still under 8 to 10 inches of snow. When it warms up a tad, I have lots of work to do also. Not like you Rjaatt, but lots! I want a raised veggie garden or maybe a keyhole style! An arch for beans and cucumbers...but best of all, a new chicken coop! I am reclaiming a small back yard that has been unused for years!! EXERCISE!!

Celie Replied:

The sun is shining and the snow is melting!! I am starting plants indoors from seed looking forward to spring! Exercise! I really need to push harder...and eat less. My mini goal is 5# and I'm not doing well at all. Need to work harder!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm way below where I expected myself to be. Time to ramp it up a bit. We are going to be listing our house soon so I won't be planting a garden this year and it just feels WRONG. I should have seeds sprouting all over right now.

Lyn💛 Replied:

As of yet, I have not done so swell. I keep letting life get in the way. I finally put it in my calendar as an actual event and set a reminder for 15 minutes before...hopefully that will help.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Thanks Rjaatt, you're a rockstar!

Celie Replied:

Well, I tried something new at the gym...a class called Active Living and is for older adults. Oh my, I used muscles I haven't used for ages! Enjoyed it...... hard but fun.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Good for you Celie!

Celie Replied:

I'm so out of shape!! I'm still sore from that class. SO....I'm signing up for a trial month!! I'll split my time at the gym between this class and the pool.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.