JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: No Pranks, Just Planks In April!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: No Pranks, Just Planks In April! - which runs from 04/01/2019 through 04/30/2019.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The planking in March made a noticeable difference in my upper body strength, so I am continuing the love/hate fun. I still relate to the T-Rex though, lol. Baby steps, baby steps!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Ok, I hope my wrist will be able to handle planks this month. I need this. I'm in!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

They are SO hard, but at least it's fast!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I saw a picture of someone doing a forearm plank on yoga blocks so I am thinking even if my wrist won't cooperate, maybe using the blocks will make the forearm plank a little easier. Like I said, I really need this.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That sounds like a good idea; you can still get all the benefit. I love yoga blocks!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Funny how things show up when you need them.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Two thumbs up, Lynnie!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I was able to do a plank! Wrist is tender but I was sure to not let it get to the point of pain. I'm pretty excited about this.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wow, that is wonderful! Strength and healing!

Diane Replied:

Oh, I am joining this. We are planking for the black belt test and I have been doing this with Megan anyway. I am on board.

Diane Replied:

How are you recording this?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Diane, on the tracking calendar under exercise.

Lyn💛 Replied:

ooooohhhhhhh noooooooo! i forgot to plank yesterday.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am committed to this planking business, and intend to keep it up! I have not missed a day since March 1st. However, today was my last plank until further notice, due to my arthroscopic knee surgery scheduled for tomorrow. I will be back at it soon!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have done reasonably well but have certainly missed days. Good luck on your surgery, will be sending you healing vibes!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.