JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Wellness Every Day In May

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Wellness Every Day In May - which runs from 05/01/2019 through 05/31/2019.

flower Replied:

Hmm , Wellness " A dynamic process of change and growth mentally , socially and physically ~ a state of complete well- being " Looking at the 8 components of wellness several things come to my mind that need some attention !! Sign me up

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am ready for wellness in all aspects of life, and ready to honor my body (my temple) through healthy nutrition, adequate hydration, exercise, rest and down time, going with the flow, and rotating the things that make my heart sing, knowing that not everything fits into every day. "Doin' what I can with what I got!"

flower Replied:

While shopping for luscious food today it struck me how my taste buds have changed over time when I saw all of the unhealthy choices I used to purchase and eat( cookies & donuts ) ! I now desire fresh organic mangoes & strawberries , roasted broccoli & carrots etc~~

Lyn💛 Replied:

I agree!

flower Replied:

A few of the subjects at the Women`s conference I will be going to starting tonight is Self-care , Unexpected transitions :knowing yourself , Loving life , family and work . It all goes along with our subject here and I am really excited about it ~~

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sounds wonderful flower, what a great experience you will have.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.