JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Plank Away The Rest Of May!

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Plank Away The Rest Of May! - which runs from 05/15/2019 through 05/31/2019.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Not sure if I can do a plank at this point or not but I will join and give it a try! At some point I have to get back to normal, right? Whatever "normal" is. hahaha

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm going to see what I can handle as well. I think I'm ready to baby step back into the routine and see what happens!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The plan is to not time anything, and to just do either a forearm plank or high pushup plank for however long feels right. Side planks are not an option right now, but they will be back when the time is right!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Funny, I just posted on the ODAT feed that I think I can do a plank but side planks are a no go. I won't be timing it either, just doing a standard pushup plank until I can no longer do it.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.