JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Turn Around in August

Sue Ellen

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Turn Around in August - which runs from 08/01/2019 through 09/01/2019.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Ok SYD buddies, I am still in a pickle. I need to turn this gluttony issue around. August is a new start with a clean slate to paint the picture I desire of me. We all have our habits that have brought us to this program for help so let's help each other any way we can. Let's communicate more with ideas or whatever you choose to share. No pressure !

By the way I am 71 now and 4'10" ( could be shorter ) and also pre-diabetic.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm ready! Let's make it a great month, the first of many great months!

Phyllis Replied:

A new month, lots of fresh fruit and veggies, I'm ready for a great month!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Rough Friday as that is the day I went Red..... Not sure why but it was a pay day and hubby was off and he had to go see a cousin in the hospital which made it easier to eat out. I am going to try this week to have more vegetables and watch my choices to get a better number on the scale.
So anything anyone else wants to share?

Sue Ellen Replied:

How is everyone doing? Back to school soon for the kids. Changes.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Weight is moving up and down.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Can understand Lyn as I too am yo-yo with my weight presently. Even my scale is off as this AM it said I gained 5 pounds. This was NOT the case for sure. Anyway not giving up but plan to do a different plan of attack, hoping it will work.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Great attitude Sue Ellen!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.