JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 09/28/2019 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 09/28/2019 Results - which runs from 09/21/2019 through 09/28/2019.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Whoever would like to join me, please come along. This is little goals for myself. I would like to lose 1 lbs per week.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Don't forget to weigh yourself today if you want to join this challenge. You must enter a correct weight on Saturdays. During the week if you don't weigh yourself just input Saturdays weight everyday until you weigh yourself again.
Good Luck!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

So I didn't lose anything at all this week. I'm the same exact weight to the ounces!!! A little frustrated because I did so well with eating and exercise this week. Really got my steps in too!

Although my clothes are fitting a little better so I know with time the weight will show too! Maybe next Saturday I will have a better loss! :-D

Lyn💛 Replied:

I actually went up.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.