JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 10/12/2019 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 10/12/2019 Results - which runs from 10/05/2019 through 10/12/2019.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I had a little loss last week and so far this week it is going the right way again.

Any plans to make it a loss week?

I plan on staying on track with my food and exercise Mon. - Sat. I would like my rest day to be Sundays. We will see how it goes.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I most definitely plan to make it a loss week! Already took a walk this morning and made a batch of savory steel cut oats for the week's breakfast.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Way to go Lyn! Planning the day for a successful day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Well I'm blown away by my loss. I must be honest I didn't expect it, however last week I didn't lose anything so I guess I made up for it.

I'm going away for the weekend so I will be eating restaurant food, a little concerned about that. I always gain even if I eat salads.

How did you do this week Lyn? Are you happy with the results?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I had a loss and am happy with that. Could have been better but no complaints here. You did awesome!!!!!!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.