JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: 2019 Evolution Weight loss Competition

Thulz💕

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: 2019 Evolution Weight loss Competition - which runs from 01/01/2019 through 12/31/2019.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm in!

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

Me too! COME ON we can do it xx (sorry, I'm very fired up today!)

Anna Replied:

Count me in!

Thulz💕 Replied:

lol don't apologize Sharron fired up is exactly what we need!
Almost of all of us are out of the starting gates already so that is great!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm in!

Fire is what we need in our veins!

Still doing it - this will be OUR YEAR.

Thulz💕 Replied:

I've had a thought I would like to propose - how about we do things differently this year? Afterall nothing changes if nothing changes.
How about we set ourselves a goal to CHOOSE to finish this challenge no matter what happens! even if we've gained - the goal should be to finish.
These challenges always end up with 1 person still tracking while the rest of us are sitting below the line.
All we need to do is to keep up with the minimum required weigh-ins to stay above the line.

I honestly believe awareness and consciousness is a major key in being able to make progress - no one ever succeeds by accident

Very good point Thulze - yes I agree, I have been guilty of dropping out so many times!

Still here, still committed - I have started counting the days backwards to the end of the year at the top of my journal every day too - so for me there are 345 days left this year!

Thulz💕 Replied:

I love it Sharron! I think that's a great idea because you can see just how little time a year is. We always think it's a looooong time and we wake up in quarter4 and we've barely started!
You're doing great! I see you're giving me a run for my money on the steps too! Bring it on.

I'm still here too... started off a little shaky but definitely on more solid ground now. I am aiming to close January with 15lbs released to call it a success.

How is everyone else doing?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm here! January has been a little rocky for me but I should at least end it with a loss. I have really done well with staying on track, have not had a lot of time for exercise. Not to mention that most of the month I have had a crazy period so nothing is normal with my body right now. But I am keeping on track just fine so eventually things need to start moving again!

Thulz💕 Replied:

That's great to hear Lyn... I think just finishing the month off having made progress no matter how small or large will set us up for momentum in the upcoming months.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.