JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 01/04/2020 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 01/04/2020 Results - which runs from 12/28/2019 through 01/04/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How's everyone doing? How did you do with the Holiday eating craze?

I gained a little weight, however I never stopped exercising so I'm hoping to lose it quickly.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I had a small gain, got most of it off quickly but today the scale was stuck in the same place. And I recorded it per my promise.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I've had a gain now since last year, and the scale is just stuck at 186, it's not budging at all, I even told my son to get on it because I thought it was broken. It's not broken.

I didn't weigh myself a few days in between Christmas. I weighed 182 the last time and then on Sunday I weighed 186!

Thulz💕 Replied:

i restarted my weight on 1 Jan so that will affect this week's weigh in

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How did everyone do this week?

I started at 186 and ended at 185.4 so I'm happy that I have a loss! I hope to have a loss this coming week.

Lyn💛 Replied:

This week was a wash for me but I am not off track or anything, just not a productive week.

Sonja Replied:

I'm encouraged and love the weekly contest. Keeps me motivated!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.