JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 01/25/2020 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 01/25/2020 Results - which runs from 01/18/2020 through 01/25/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Don't forget to weigh in today.

What's your goal for this week? Mine is my normal 1 lbs loss, however if I lose 2 I will be where I'm supposed to be according to my SYD goals. I messed up during the holidays, so yes 2 lbs this week would be ideal, however I will be happy with 1 lbs!

Good luck everyone.

Thulz💕 Replied:

My starting weight this week is 305.6. Now my plan includes treats today but for me to say my plan is working accordingly I need to have lost a net of 3.6 lbs from this number inclusive of any gain I might incur today.

Lyn💛 Replied:

My goal is 2 pounds.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

So, I started at 180.4 and I'm up to 182 lbs. Not sure what happened. Hopefully it will come back down.

How's everyone doing?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am up 2 pounds too. I guess I should have been more specific when I said my goal was 2 pounds. LOL Today has not been good but I am turning it around. I need to pay attention and learn from it.

DETERMINED Janet Replied:

So far I'm on track with my WW points and I have not binged, it will be 6 weeks on Thursday. My weight went from 290 to 278.2 and hope for more on Thursday or to stay the same. I don't say how much I want to lose a week, just a weight loss will be great or to stay the same. Then I don't set myself up for disappointment. It's much better this way for me. Just like I did not set a goal weight. going with how I feel will be my goal weight when the time comes. But I did set a five at a time for my ticker

Lyn💛 Replied:

Lets see...I had an unfair gain of 2 pounds, kept on track and it didn't budge, yesterday I went pretty far off track and now am down .2. No wonder this is such a struggle.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Awesome job Janet on that loss. You do whatever works for your Brain! So proud of you.

Lyn, your body probably needed extra food for fuel or something. Just be happy.

I lost .2 oz so now I'm at 181.8.

Thulz💕 Replied:

OMG OMG OMG!!! Goal reached!!!! 3.7lbs gone this morning and I'm now at 301.9 lbs
Can you tell I'm excited!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

You go girl! Awesome job! High five coming your way!

I lost .02 oz thank god, because I had gained. So today I was 180.2, which is not good since I started at 180.4, but I gained during the week for some reason. So I'm hoping tomorrow I will either be the same or lose a little more.

Great job ladies! High fives coming to you all.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Well done Thulz! I am so happy for you! And you too Alex! I've got nothing to brag about.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Well I didn't lose anything this week. This morning I was back up to 180.4 which is the same as last week. I'm trying not be upset, because at least I didn't end it with the gain I had during the week, but now I'm 3 lbs away from the goal I was supposed to have right now.
A little disappointed, however I'm trying to look at the positive. My clothes are really feeling nice, not tight at all. My size 12 are starting to feel a little big and some of the 10's are starting to fit perfectly. (not all) I have clothes in every size thank goodness, I don't have to buy any clothes as I lose weight.

How did everyone end up today?

Thulz💕 Replied:

Congrats on the loss Janet, well done!

Alex and Lyn. Biggest Congratulations to you. Why?
Because you keep showing up even when you've "got nothing to brag about". Ladies. This is how we are going to succeed this year. There is no way we will find ourselves having "suddenly gained 20lbs" as long as we keep showing up.

Alex you mention another super important thing. Not focusing only on the scale numbers but the very things we hope to achieve with losing weight such as how we feel and how our clothes feel. I'm looking forward to expanding my wardrobe with time as well. I have suitcases full of clothes at every size. It's going to be so much fun.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Thanks Thulz! You made me smile. I appreciate the support as always! Hugs!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Great job on your loss! Super proud of you! Keep doing whatever it is that is working for you. We shall have fun trying on all our new/old clothing!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I also have clothes in many sizes and I love "shopping" my own closet. I went through and pulled out everything that does not currently fit me well and have my wait list clothes folded and ready for me to go through when the time comes. Which will be soon if I have anything to say about it. Thank you both for continuing to show up here, it is a great inspiration to me.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I did the same thing Lyn. About 3 weeks ago I went through my closet and got rid of clothes I know I will never want to wear again and the ones that aren't fitting yet, but are soon coming are in bins labeled next size!

Thank you Lyn for coming on here as well. You keep me going!

DETERMINED Janet Replied:

Nice weight loss Thulz! Lyn and Alex I'm trying to get back into my clothes before I gain this weight last year. Christmas I got all 3x clothing and I have not been that size since the 90"s and finally woke up and said hell no, that number is going down. We can do this ladies!

Lyn💛 Replied:

You are so right, Janet! We CAN do this!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Keep on keepin' on, each day a new beginning!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.