JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: 20/20 Wellness Vision: January 2020

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: 20/20 Wellness Vision: January 2020 - which runs from 01/01/2020 through 01/31/2020.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

What is your plan, starting with the first day of this exciting new year, and how will you make your vision a reality?

I am starving for balance right now! I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, which means that I will continue to follow Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean plan, eat planned treats only, and reduce portions. I will be present and strive to balance physical activity, things that make my heart sing, rest and down time, and hydration; goal wellness, not just goal weight.

Lyn💛 Replied:

My goal for the year is to get to goal! I want to focus on being Zen Lyn which will be a must as we are selling one house and remodeling another. So balance will be a big thing for me as well because I tend to get lost in all the "need to do's" and then I forget about self care which never ends well. So I guess all of this is a round about way to say I need to remember to take care of myself because if I don't do that I can't get to goal. LOL

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

My goal is to obviously lose weight, but it's more than just that. I want to able to get up without feeling my knees creaking or feeling that extra weight that kind holds me back from doing the things I love. I want to able to run again for as long as I want. I want to be in the best health of my life for me.

"I am hungry for Healthy" That is my quote this year!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Great quote, Alex, and well stated, Lyn! I agree wholeheartedly! It is so easy to lose the self care; I have to guard that boundary all the time, with various levels of success. It is a no brainer for me to care for others, not so much with myself, but I will keep doing so until it becomes habit.

Diane Replied:

My goal is to be healthy and make healthier choices for myself and my family

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.