JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss = 02/01/2020 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss = 02/01/2020 Results - which runs from 01/25/2020 through 02/01/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I start the week at 180.4. The same as last week. My goal is once again 1 lbs. I will be happy with any loss or stand still, just no gains, please!

What are your goals for this week?

Thulz💕 Replied:

I'm starting the week at 301.9 lbs. I have a planned gain from today because I am not yet willing to do what it takes to not have a weekend gain

Goal is net loss of 2lbs
My goal is to get into the new decade. 299.9 OMG. Even saying it gives me goose bumps because I haven't seen that number since 2017.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm trying to get into the new decade as well. I too haven't been there since June of 2017. Wow we are both in similar places, so cool! Good luck to us both.

Thulz💕 Replied:

This is so exciting!!!

Thulz💕 Replied:

Midweek Check in! I see some great numbers on the board!! Well done ladies
How are we feeling?

I'm always working off a gain Sun and Monday and then I start to see a net drop by Tuesday. I know this will not work for ever but for now my system is working as intended

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm holding steady.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm gaining weight steadily!!!! I guess I can blame it on the reason that I'm a girl and every month this happens. I started the week at 180.4 and I'm now 181.4.

I'm not letting it bother me, because I know the reason.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Nice job ladies, those numbers do look nice for mid week, except mine!

Thulz💕 Replied:

Yeah Alex some things like TOM are beyond your control and you'll be right back in the losing streak.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Looks like everyone is doing pretty good this week.

I'm sick now on top of everything. I haven't exercised since Tuesday and probably won't do much of that this weekend either. I'm unfortunately up from 180.4 to 182.6. Maybe I will lose some overnight.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Well, I have had a nice loss this week but I still haven't managed to undo my damage from last week which just tells you how bad last week was. Alex, I'm sure this is all TOM related and will quickly disappear once that is over.

Thulz💕 Replied:

So sorry you're feeling sick Alex maybe that's also contributing to holding onto water weight because of inflammation from being sick.

Great job Lyn on that loss the important thing is that you are turning it around

Congratulations Ladybug so glad you are here with us

Thulz💕 Replied:

So I'm pretty excited because I lost exactly the 2lbs I needed and I am happy to announce that I now weigh 299.9...a new decade!!

Lyn💛 Replied:

YAYYYYYY! I am soo happy for you Thulz! I love starting my morning off seeing such happy news.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

AWESOME JOB Thulz! So proud of you.

I'm sure all those reasons aren't helping me this week. I weighed again at 182.6, which is the first day I didn't gain.

Great job ladies.

Thulz💕 Replied:

Thank you so much ladies

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.