JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 02/15/2020 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 02/15/2020 Results - which runs from 02/08/2020 through 02/15/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Ok, so I'm starting the week at 182.2. I really want to get to 180.2 which is what I was a few weeks ago. If I get to that number then whatever I lose will be really losing again.

What are your goals this week?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'd like to make it a 3 pound loss this week to make up for my lack of losses the last two weeks.

Ladybug Replied:

Staying realistic. I'm just shooting for a 1 pound loss per week. Anything above that is a gift

Thulz💕 Replied:

I'm starting the week at 301.4 and my goal is 4lbs. I gained 1.5lbs last week which I'm extremely grateful for as strange as that sounds because it led to a major break thru and as a result I feel confident that I can pull off the 4lbs.

If anyone is curious about the breakthru of why I was sabotaging myself last week, I've written about it on the blog.

Thulz💕 Replied:

We can do this ladies this is our week I can feel it!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I wanted to walk this morning so bad, however I had vertigo. Slightly not too bad, but bad enough to not be able to go on the Treadmill. I'm hoping it doesn't last so I can knock out some lbs!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How's everyone doing this week?

Ladybug I see you have a nice loss so far.

I have nothing this week and actually gained again. We still have a few days.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am not doing well at all. I have gained. I need to figure out how to get myself going in the right direction again. I just batched cooked a bunch of food so I have no excuses to not eat well.

Ladybug Replied:

Thank Alex. I had a very nice surprise when I stepped on the scale this morning. It paid off to not give in to the cravings I had Tuesday night. I soo wanted to binge on cookies!

Snow is coming tonight. If it is not too heavy, I'll get some exercise shoveling it

Thulz💕 Replied:

Not yet on the board too. I want to blame TOM but I know that's not the real reason

Still have 2 days to turn it around. I just wanna get back to being out of 300 and realize the 290's don't bite

Well done Ladybug... I promise I'll join you by Saturday hehehe

Thulz💕 Replied:

I actually did manage to turn it around in the last 2 days and I ended up with a 3.3lbs loss. I didn't expect that much in 2 days and I'm really happy with the result.
I close off this week at 298.1!

How is everyone doing?

Lyn💛 Replied:

Thulz I'm so excited for you! Well done! I struggled this week but have a fresh outlook today and am ready to change the course I have been on. No giving up!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Thulz, holy cow! You go girl, that is awesome. Congrats, you obviously doing something right!

I ended the week with a gain. I have been 183 on the nose every morning since the beginning of the week. I'm not losing anything, my clothes feel a little bit better though. Maybe this week!!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.