JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 02/22/2020 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 02/22/2020 Results - which runs from 02/15/2020 through 02/22/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Ok, I'm starting the week at 183. Goal weight a week from today is 180.

What are your goals this week?

Lyn💛 Replied:

My goal is to undo the damage I have somehow managed to do this week.

Thulz💕 Replied:

a fresh week. A fresh start. No giving Up ladies.

I have an exciting event next Saturday and I know I'll show up better if I feel a little lighter.
I'm gonna go for a very big goal. 5lbs!
Now it's also that time of the month for me but I know how to eat around it and I really want to bust the myth for myself that it stalls weight loss. Let's see how it goes

Starting at 298.1 - Goal 293.1

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Good luck Thulz! I've had times when I gain weight and others I stay the same or lose. It all depends I think on your body that month, with the hormones and what we put in it.

I'm still weighing in today at 183. However I know I've slimmed down because my clothes fits better, so it is just a matter of time.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How's everyone doing so far? We have 2 days left.

I finally started losing. I'm now at 181.4 and I hope I keep losing. If I get down to 180 this week then it will be technically a .02 loss. My period is due in about 5 days and I'm so scared that I will gain. I'm really trying hard to not cave in to any cravings and instead have a healthy version of the bad one. Fingers crossed that it works!

Thulz I started Jillian's Biggest Loser - Last Chance Workout DVD this past Monday. Remember us talking about those like 7 years ago. That's how I lost all my weight last time. Bob & Jillian always give me that little push I need.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm still hoping to see a loss by the end of the week, no matter how small I will be happy!

Thulz💕 Replied:

OMG the week is not at all what I had envisaged. My brain is still fighting me hard on the changes I'm trying g to make. I'm extremely happy though that I eventually ended the week on a net loss of 0.7 which means I've stayed in the new decade for the 2nd week in a row. I've ended the week on 297.4

Thulz💕 Replied:

Congratulations ladies everyone is on the board this week!!

Alex you're really getting close to that 180!
I got a little sad when you mentioned the last chance workout... To think I thought I was fat then and now just to get to that same weight when we did these I must lose a 100 lbs!!! Hahaha!!
I'm proud of you for still being able to do these... They are no child's play.
I still have them tho so maybe I'll celebrate 50lbs by trying one out! Now there's a nice goal

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I did it! 180 today!!!! It's the lightest I've been since 06/2017.

Congrats to everyone this week. I see everyone had a loss. Yippee!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Well done Alex!

Thulz💕 Replied:

Yassssssss congrats Alex!!!!!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.