JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Total Steps - February 2020

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Total Steps - February 2020 - which runs from 02/01/2020 through 02/29/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Ok, we get an extra day this year to get in more steps. What is your goal to have on 02/29?

Mine is 290,000. That would mean that I have done an average of 10,000 a day which is my goal.

Come on my Fitbit friends, come join me.

Lyn💛 Replied:

My daily goal is 10,000 but it is hard for me in the winter. I do have a goal to get outside and walk more anyway as long as it is safe and not slippery.

Thulz💕 Replied:

Hey my friends

I won't be joining you on this at the moment because it will split my focus as I don't want to add the additional step of tracking steps on here with everything else I am doing.
Once everything I am doing now becomes easier and more of a habit, I may start joining you on these.
For now Fitbit is fulfilling my needs around this area.

DETERMINED Janet Replied:

I'm with Thulz on the steps. Because of medical reasons, I am limited to 3000 a day and those are hard to reach at the moment. Once my doctor ups my steps maybe I can push for more in the future

Ladybug Replied:

I don't care about the 10,000 steps a day...lol I just need this motivation to actually get walking! My goal is to hit at least 3,000 a day. This competition will help with my accountability.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yep, the number isn't important, it is just getting yourself moving! We all have different numbers, my goals change depending on what is going on in my life. No number is a wrong number.

I decided to join. Even if I only get in 2000, it still counts.

Lyn💛 Replied:

It absolutely counts! Glad you joined us!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I agree with Lyn. We all have different numbers in our head depending on our life styles, health issues. I really wish that instead of trophy's given to the highest number we could enter our goal and if we accomplished it, you would then get a trophy. This is self motivation not a competition. Whatever your number is, come join us and we will all support each other. I just like to share my goal with everyone as it makes it real for me.

Just remember every step counts. You must crawl before you can walk!

I agree too, and wish they had a different trophy layout. I just have to remember when doing competitions that others will be better than me and have better overall health. Also, I wish we could put pictures on other blogs, it helps to motivate you.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How's everyone doing with the step goals?

Mine is right on track to meet it by the end of the month, IF I'm a good girl and get the right amount of steps for the remainder of the month.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I keep forgetting to enter mine! I need to go do that...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.