JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 02/29/2020 Results

Thulz💕

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 02/29/2020 Results - which runs from 02/22/2020 through 02/29/2020.

Thulz💕 Replied:

I'm starting the week on 297.4 lbs. I will not 2nd guess myself by stopping to set the big goals because I haven't reached them.
I know I am capable.
So my goal again this week is 5lbs from this week's weight. So want to end up on 292.4.

I actually just went to check on my YTD progress and realised I need to finish Feb on 18lbs lost to be on track for my 2020 100lbs lost goal. I'm currently on 10.6 for the year. I'm not aiming to close this gap this week but I need to keep it in mind.

Thulz💕 Replied:

What are your goals this week?

Lyn💛 Replied:

My goal is really to just do all the healthy things and keep myself on track. Sometimes I feel like once I put a number to it I end up self sabotaging so I just have the goal to lose weight.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm starting the week at 180. I'm going for a 2 lbs loss. I haven't been 180 since 06/2017 according to my Fitbit. I really want to get under 180. I'm supposed to weigh in at 173.6 next Saturday according to my SYD goal so I too need to close this big gap up.

Good luck ladies. It's going to be a Big Loser Week!!!!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

So I'm up today to 181.4 but I think I will be down again tomorrow. It's because of my period, I just know it. I already, don't feel as bloated as I did this morning. So I think, and hoping I will be down quickly this time.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Ok, down to 179.8, so excited. I love that I have entered a new number!

Thulz💕 Replied:

Oh man Alex!!! I'm so excited for you and celebrating with you... I know how much you wanted to see the new decade! Well done my friend

Thulz💕 Replied:

Yaaaay Congrats Ladybug and Sandi!

I'm checking in from work this evening (It's almost 20:00 here) and I'm busy with financial year end reports.
This week was a wash ladies and I have popped back up into the 300's as a serious reality check. I end this week at 301.4 lbs.
It's totally earned because I chose to let the primal brain run the show for the week while my brain was distracted by other things and it had a nightly party of 2 slabs of chocolate. Lol
This makes my whole Feb a wash as well but I'm not beating myself up about it and I'm not worried.
This coming week I'm choosing to take the reigns again and I will intentionally create progress.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am in the same boat, Thulz. But this is how we learn.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I popped back into 180's. I ended up weighing in at 180.6 on Saturday and yesterday and today 181. I don't care. I had a nice weekend and my body needed an exercise break. I had a nice walk yesterday in the wilderness taking pictures of nature (my hobby) and today a nice morning workout. I will lose the 1 pound again.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.