JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 03/14/2020 Results

Thulz💕

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 03/14/2020 Results - which runs from 03/07/2020 through 03/14/2020.

Thulz💕 Replied:

I have not been doing well at all. I have been going deeper into the 300's again. The temptation to hide was overwhelming and showing up here was the hardest thing... and that's why I decided to show up. Because I recognize that the pattern of gaining weight back and more starts with hiding.
Just by showing up I feel I've already won this week

I am starting the week on 302.5 lbs.

Thulz💕 Replied:

Lyn Congrats on last week!!! I think I saw 2.6lbs!! Well done my friend

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have that same temptation to hide, Thulz, good for you for recognizing the pattern and taking action. I had a good last week and hope to continue on with it.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I gained too! I started the month at 181 and am now 182.4. I was too lazy to get on a computer this weekend. Thank you ladies for getting it going.

Hiding would be easy for now, however we know it gets us no where! I haven't been very motivated lately. Feeling tired everyday. I did work out this morning but I really didn't want to, however I knew I just needed to do it.

It's ok Thulz, we are here for you!

Good job to you both!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How did everyone do? I'm at 182 and I have to be honest, I'm not really focusing on losing right now. Just going day by day to make sure my kids have enough food on the table, because it's no longer easy to find. Who would have thought this would have happened.

So my goal right now is not to gain. If I stay 182 for a few weeks, that's ok. That's where I'm at right now.

How about you? Are you doing ok, during this high stress time?

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.