JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 03/21/2020 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 03/21/2020 Results - which runs from 03/14/2020 through 03/21/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

My weight is 182. My goal is to not go over 182. If I lose great, if I stay the same, so be it. Right now I have bigger fish to fry. If I could only find some fish!?!

Lyn💛 Replied:

haha If only you could find some fish. LOL
My goal is to have a nice loss this week. Not going to put a number to it, I just want to have a loss and then not undo it the next week. Sounds simple, right?

Thulz💕 Replied:

Ladies!! Sorry I did not mean to disappear at all but things have been so hectic and scary and it became critical for me to give myself space to manage my mind. This time I actually wasn't indulging in unconsciousness at all - I just turned inward because that's where all my answers are.

I started this week at 301.4 and am happy to report that I am 4.4lbs lighter today at 297

I will have finally have some time to rest tomorrow so I will come blog properly

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

It's ok.

I've been scared and feeling very lost, not because of the virus, but how the world is changing around us. Unfortunately, things are out of control. People are starting to do stupid things and that scares me more.

I'm at 180.4 today from my 182 this week. The stress has me losing weight, because I'm not moving enough.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm good, weight is holding steady though. At least it is not going up. Well done, ladies!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm at 179.8. I know it's stress. I hardly had any steps this week.

I want to try and go on the treadmill. I think that will help my mood.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Ugh, I ended with a gain again. This has to stop.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.