JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 03/28/2020 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 03/28/2020 Results - which runs from 03/21/2020 through 03/28/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm starting the week at 179.8.

My goal is to not go back in to the 180's. My goal is to also start moving this week and try to put my mind in a better place and I believe exercise will help me with this.

What are your goals?

Stay healthy and safe.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am starting the week with a gain and puffy fingers. But I feel optimistic that I will turn this trend around this week.

Thulz💕 Replied:

I am starting this week at 297. My goal is to put some distance between me and 300

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How did everyone do?

I did well this week with a real loss. I started the week at 179.8 and ended at 177.8. Super happy that I didn't go back in the 180's.

Lyn💛 Replied:

This turned out to be a tough week. Glad it is over. The next one is going to be a different story!

Thulz💕 Replied:

Alex you and I are exactly in the same spot. I managed to put a small distance away from 300 and lost 2 lbs to 295
Congrats to you and Ladybug!
Lyn hoping for a better week for you Hun

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.