JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 04/04/2020 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 04/04/2020 Results - which runs from 03/28/2020 through 04/04/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Are you ready to start a new week? What are your goals?

I'm starting the week at 177.8 and my goal is to lose 1 lbs.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm ready! My goals are 1. to see a loss and 2. to up my exercise. It is going to be a great week for all of us!

Thulz💕 Replied:

I'm starting the week at 295. I'm going to have a gain tomorrow because today is day 2 of our 21 day national lockdown. I allowed my brain to play mind tricks on me... I told myself I just wanted to unwind today and I will get back to adulting tomorrow because it's been a very stressful week.

Truth is there are better ways to unwind that don't end up with a net negative but I just decided I don't want to. So I have been eating up all my lockdown snacks and the only reason I will still get 10000 steps today is because I don't want to lose the 3 StepBets I'm in...one is literally 1 day to being complete
After stepping to Leslie Sansone I'm going back to the couch

I'm classified as essential services so I won't have the luxury of working out for hours and emerging as a svelte new me on the other side ...I'll just be working from home.
But I do intend to emerge slightly svelter thru how I eat

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Don't worry Thulz, I'm essential too at work and am one of 3 that will continue to come to the office on a daily basis.

Good job on your loss.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How did everyone do this week?

I'm happy with my results. I weighed 176.6 today, so that is a 1.2 lbs loss.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am happy with my loss. To be honest, I thought it would be a bigger loss. It was a bit disappointing to wake up with no change after working hard at the house all day yesterday, only healthy food and not too much of it, no snacking and lots of water. I weighed before bed the same as the next morning...a bit of a bummer. LOL

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

That just means you are retaining some. You probably sweated some and your body is holding on to it. Drink lots of water today and eventually you will lose it. Good job.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.