JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Wellness Despite April Showers 2020

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Wellness Despite April Showers 2020 - which runs from 04/01/2020 through 04/30/2020.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

What a rainy time in every sense of the word: nature, the world, tears! This month I encourage extra self kindness and forgiveness, I know that I for one need this right now!

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what and forgive myself and jump right back on when I make a wrong turn. In these challenging times I will eat clean and manage portion control, while trying to keep my head, heart, and soul in a place of Light and Love.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm in. I will work hard this month in making my body a healthy and peaceful place. I want to be a good example for my boys.

Lyn💛 Replied:

First of all, I hope the rain slows down a bit, I am a lover of rain and storms but enough is enough!!!

A month of extra self kindness and forgiveness is exactly what I need, what a wonderful idea to make this the focus for April.

I am all in.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.