JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 05/02/2020 Results

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Weekly Weight Loss - 05/02/2020 Results - which runs from 04/25/2020 through 05/02/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm starting the week at 180.

My goal 1 lbs loss.

What are your goals?

Lyn💛 Replied:

My goal is to get rid of this unexplained puffiness and weight gain. Could a poison ivy reaction do this? I can't get my rings on but there is none on my hands, but my left arm, where it is the worst, is visibly bigger than my right arm. IDK. My specific goal is at least 2 pounds.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Maybe! I can see throwing off everything in your system and making you puff up. Feel better, I am so allergic to Poison Ivy. I hate it!!!

Thulz💕 Replied:

Uggh back to 301.4
At least not as high as the 305.8 I started with 2 weeksaago so I'm going to choose the perspective of forward progress rather than the disgust I was feeling.
Goal is 3lbs to end at 298.4

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I know the feeling Thulz! I too am feeling a little

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

My weight is going crazy and I really don't know why. I now weigh 182.6 and I've been working out hard too and drinking lots of water.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Stress. That is my guess.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Today 181.6, so at least I went down 1 from yesterday, but still up for the week.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I seriously think that all of our bodies are out of whack in some form or fashion, with all that's going on.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I don't think stress is helping either. Today I was back up to 182. I'm all over the place. I'm so disappointed, I started the month weighing 176.6 and now I'm at 182. I almost want to cry, but I won't. Here's the crazy thing though, my clothes are loser, so I do think I'm building some muscle too. I hope! I've been exercising a lot.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

We need to make the good wellness choices for ourselves anyway. We cannot control what's going on in the world but we can control our choices. It's hard and not fair, though!

Thulz💕 Replied:

Maybe it's both that you are building muscle and also holding water because of stress.

Unfortunately for me if i gain it's because I didn't follow my plan and I've eaten more of something that doesn't serve me...even if the reason of eating that thing is stress or PMS and all of it. I've had to be honest about the fact that stress doesn't make me gain weight, using food as a coping mechanism does so I need to find better coping mechanisms

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

So I'm still at 182 so not a good month or week.

How did you do?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I had a nice loss, which I am happy about, but it still did not undo my gain which seemed to come out of nowhere.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.