JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: Exercise Days - May 2020

Time Out (Alex)

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: Exercise Days - May 2020 - which runs from 05/01/2020 through 05/31/2020.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

My goal is 21 days which is 5 days a week and I usually do Mon. to Fridays. It just works best for me.

What are your goals?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I like that goal. Same! It may be tough with working on the new house, but I am sure going to try!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Cool, let's do this together. I haven't done it yet today. How about you?

Lyn💛 Replied:

Nope. So far, no time. I am going to try and squeeze in a walk at the new house this afternoon. It will be my first time scoping out walking in town. I'm used to having a driveway long enough I can do laps it (1 lap is 1/3 mile) so I will need to figure out my new route!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Drive it first with your car to figure out how long. Or use the Fitbit to track the walk and at the end it will tell you how long. I bet you will like to venture out a little.

I will either go for a walk in the neighborhood tonight or go on my Treadmill. Not sure yet.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

How are you doing?

I'm only at 13 days and the month is almost over. It's not going to work well for me this month with my goal.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm only at 12 but to be honest, I am impressed I have gotten that many in. It has been a busy month. And I know I should not let that be an excuse, but working on this house is taking a toll on me. LOL

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Working on a house takes a lot of energy, both physically and mentally.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.