JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

User Competition: MAY 2020: Time To Love Yourself To Strength And Wellness

Jeanne- CE!

This thread is for discussion about the user competition: MAY 2020: Time To Love Yourself To Strength And Wellness - which runs from 05/01/2020 through 05/31/2020.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will stick to my current plan of wide road clean eating, being mindful to factor in other wellness checkpoints of sleep and rest, down time, hydration, exercise, getting outside, things that make my heart sing, and limiting conflicting info overload. My body does its best at keeping me strong and well when I treat it as the temple that it is.

Time to treat ourselves with love, kindness, forgiveness, and like the Precious Ones that we were created to BE!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm in. I really want to try and focus on myself this coming month. I need to make sure that I take care of all of me, if I want to be any good for those who still need me. I want to work on staying calm, even when some people are trying to get me upset. I will think before speaking, and being more patient! I'm actually pretty good at this, but I could always be better.

Thulz💕 Replied:

Ok I'm in too!

My focus is working on follow thru and keeping my word to myself.
So far I have taught myself thru practice that it is OK to break my word to myself and while that feels good in the moment, it is something that chips away at my self confidence and self esteem.
This to me is the very essence of self love and emotional wellness.

Diane Replied:

Trying to come up with a schedule to get things done and also take care of me and get into a good eating plan.

Thulz💕 Replied:

I'm feeling warm and fuzzy at the moment. I practiced follow thru and my self talk as encouraging and compassionate.
It wasn't perfect but the perfection was in showing up for myself everyday
Who knew! LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.